Mystery Seeds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystery Seeds

Post  Uncle "Pink" Floyd on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Hey, man! Come on in! Want a brownie? Very Happy

Just a few things about Mystery Seeds today, man.
You see, when you get a Mystery Seed, whether you paid a Pot Buck for it, or scavenged it off the news feed, man, you have to keep an eye on your Protection.
Now this is very crucial, man. If your Protection goes down then it means you got some Ranger Bait. But it's not just any Ranger Bait, man. It's going to be some good shit. Like a 4 or 9x 420 Blues, Love Potion, Danny Boy, or even one of the last seeds you can unlock, man. Like Alaska Thunderfuck, Sour Diesel, or Train Wreck. Those sell for some serious coin, too!

But if your protection doesn't change... well... you're in luck, man! It means you got somethin' to make some Pot Bucks off of.
Pizza, Jelly Beans, Ripple Chip, Candy Hearts, or even the very rare Bacon Tree! I scored a Bacon Plant once, man... let me tell you! I got twelve Bacon off of it! Talk about a score! Now you're old Uncle Floyd's memory ain't what it used to be, man. I don't think some seeds are still floating around, and new ones are being brought in from time to time.

If you happen to score some Acapulco Gold right away, hold on to that baby! I know they sell for 1200 coins and all, but there's a Quest to do later on where you hafta sell 15 of them. These plants are pretty rare, man, so just hold on to them until you get that Quest. I think it's around Level 30, man. But if you're grinding it out, leveling up quick, then you'll see it in no time!

Alright, man. That's about all I got for this update. I'll be back in a little bit to talk about Jackpot Seeds.
Piece and Peace, man!

Uncle "Pink" Floyd

Uncle "Pink" Floyd

Bong Rips: 11

View user profile http://www.DeeperGame.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Mystery Seeds

Post  gamerboy667 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 pm

You should also save Acupulo Gold for when you get the Blonde Hash Press

gamerboy667

Bong Rips: 11

View user profile